|Name of Office||
MINATO Kokusai Accounting Firm
Izumi Bldg. 3-17-6 Minato, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0043 Japan
Masayuki Kamimura (CPA, Tax Attorney)
Friendly and Personalized Accounting Firm with collective expertise in international tax accounting and consultation
As the best partner of a small to medium companies, we deliver personalized tax accounting and consultation service, aiming "timely delivery of excellent quality at an affordable price to help clients' healthy growth."
Our Distinctive Service
- Qualified and experienced professionals will deliver high quality service as a team, in both domestic and international taxation.
- We provide well customized service to best suit clients’ needs and size. Especially catered for small and medium-sized enterprises, we offer low-cost, high-quality tax accounting advice.
- Beside our highly-advanced and professional services, we will provide basic principles and fundamental advice by working closely with each SME clients.
Service for Foreign Affiliated Companies in Japan
- Support for entering to Japan
- Company establishment support
- Accounting Outsourcing
- Reporting support for the overseas parent companies
- Tax filing support for expatriates
Overseas Business Management Support
- Support for Building Overseas Business Management System
- Support for Installing Accounting Consolidation System
- Support for Labor Management of Expatriates
- Business Management Support for Overseas Business
- Internal Audit Support for Overseas Offices
|United States of America, Mexico, Brazil|
|2.Europe・Russia||England, Germany, France, East Europe（Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary）Russia, Kazakhstan|
|3.Asia||China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnum, India, Korea, Malaysia, Philippine|
5 minutes walk from Shintomicho Station (Y20) of Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line
7 minutes walk from Tsukiji Station (H10) of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
●Coming from Shintomicho(Y20)：
Take "exit 7" to go out on the street. Walk straight ahead toward Tsukuda Ohashi (a bridge over Sumida river) for about 400 meters. Walk straight until the end of the street, where you see a Tabacco shop on your left. The office is on 2nd floor of the Tabacco shop. (In front of the Tsukuda Island Ferry Mark)
●Coming from Tsukiji(H10)：
Take "Exit 3 or 4" to go out on the street. Walk straight ahead on Shin Ohashi Dori toward Hacchobori. Make right turn on Shintomicho Intersection (where you find police box and ITOKI Showroom. Walk straight toward Tsukuda Ohashi (a bridge over Sumida river) for about 400 meters. Walk straight until the end of the street, where you see a Tabacco shop on your left. The office is on 2nd floor of the Tabacco shop. (In front of the Tsukuda Island Ferry Mark)